2019-20 UEFA Champions League Game Preview: Liverpool vs Red Bull Salzburg
We’re into the final week of the group stages in the 2019-2020 UEFA Champions League, and a number of high-profile teams have yet to secure qualification. There’s big money at stake, as well as a chance to win the most prestigious trophy in European football.
Liverpool vs Red Bull Salzburg UEFA Champions League game preview
When: Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Where: Anfield, Liverpool
UEFA Champions League Odds: Liverpool (-121) vs. Red Bull Salzburg (+298)
What to know about Red Bull Salzburg
Liverpool vs Red Bull Salzburg preview 2019 take on the Reds
- Red Bull Salzburg are still within a shot at qualification, although results are unlikely to go their way when you compare the two squads on paper.
- However, they were 3-0 down in their first group game with Liverpool, and they managed to fight back to make it 3-3. Mohamed Salah got the eventual winner, but it shows how dangerous the Austrian League leaders can be if they’re not taken seriously.
What to know about Liverpool
Liverpool vs Red Bull Salzburg preview 2019 take on the Die Mozartstädter
- Current Champions League holders Liverpool should qualify based on their talent alone and the quality of their group, but it’ll come down to the last game.
- They recently made club history after going on a 33-game unbeaten run. Bournemouth were the latest side to be easily beaten in a 3-0 rout, and the Reds look dominant on multiple fronts. They could easily make it 34 on the night.
BET BITCOIN ON
We are now on the last week of the Group Stage and Nitrogen Sports has all the Champions League betting lines available.
- Liverpool have scored at least three goals in each of their last two games.
- Red Bull Salzburg have seen their last three games produce at least three goals.
Know more about the UEFA Champions League by reading Nitrogen Sports Blog’s in-depth piece on this annual soccer event.