Rematch: Canelo vs Golovkin Settle the Score this Week
We are just days away from one of the most anticipated boxing rematches of the year. When Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez and Gennady “GGG” Golovkin entered the ring back in 2017, enthusiasts were treated to one of greatest combat sports in recent years, but it sadly ended with a controversial draw, leaving fans perplexed with the judges’ decision. A Canelo vs Golovkin rematch was bound to happen.
This rematch was supposed to happen during the first half of 2018, but thanks to Alvarez failing a drug test, it prolonged the answer we’ve all been asking – who will win between these two power-punching boxers?
Many believe that Golovkin was the true victor in Canelo vs. Golovkin I, which is why we see him slightly ahead in the odds (ML -158 at time of post). Regardless of what many think of the outcome, everyone can agree it was a great fight, and we can expect no less with the rematch this weekend.
This time around, Canelo is reportedly looking great and is ready for the weigh-in, meaning there’s no last minute weight loss needed on his side. This could be an entirely different fight than the first one considering how much Canelo has trained.
Unlike Alvarez, Golovkin had a warm-up fight this year against Vanes Martirosyan. The bout only lasted two rounds with Alvarez taking the match by TKO, reminding the fans of his KO power from both hands.
Will it end with a TKO? Or will it go all the way for another decision? One thing is for sure – spectators are in for a great match between two of the best pound-for-pound boxers in the sport.
Canelo vs. Golovkin 2 will take place this week on September 15, 2018 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The rematch between Saúl “Canelo” Álvarez and Gennady “GGG” Golovkin is this weekend, and to celebrate we have a free entry contest where players can earn up to $100 of free bets by simply sending their predictions via our Canelo vs. GGG Contest.
We’re also doubling the prize for new users who choose to place a bet during the promo!
HOW TO ENTER
Go to our Canelo vs GGG Contest Link where you’ll be asked to provide;
- Email address
- Nitro ID
- Predictions for the winning fighter and the winning round
- Betslip link (optional – for new depositors only)
HOW TO WIN
- The player who predicts the correct winning fighter and correct winning round will be declared the winner.
- If there are multiple players with the same winning pick, they will share the prize pool of $100 USD free bet (paid in Bitcoin free bets).
- If no player predicts the correct fighter and winning round or if the fight ends up in a draw; everyone who joined the contest will share the prize pool.
- New users who joined Nitrogen Sports from September 12 to 15, 2018 and who made their first bet of at least 0.001 BTC will double their prize (maximum of $200 free bet) … if they are one of the winners.
- Only players who submit via the Canelo vs. Golovkin Contest link will be eligible to win.
- New users are allowed, so create a Nitrogen Sports account today!.
- If two or more participants correctly predict the winner, the prize pool will be divided equally.
- Deadline of entry is September 15 2018 22:00 EST.
- Same exact predictions by multiple players are allowed; do note that this means potential lesser winnings, so pick wisely!
- Winner/s will be credited the equivalent BTC (Bitcoin) free bet/s within 48 hours after the Canelo vs. Golovkin match.
- Free bets can not be traded or exchanged and must be used only by the winning account.
- Players found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified and will not be allowed to participate in future promos.
- Nitrogen Sports reserves the right to interpret its promotion rules as it sees fit.