Which goalie will stand out in Game 1 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals?
The Boston Bruins had to wait for a little while before knowing for certain who they will face in the 2019 Stanley Cup Finals. While the Bruins needed just four games to take care of business against the Carolina Hurricanes in the East Finals, the Blues had to come back from a 2-1 series deficit to take out the San Jose Sharks over at the other side of the playoff bracket
Much of the Bruins’ success in the postseason can be attributed to netminder Tuuka Rask, who has simply been sensational between the pipes for Boston. Rask tops all goalies with at least two starts in the playoffs with a 1.84 GAA to go along with a .942 saves percentage. Rask is 6-2-4 with a 2.12 GAA and .942 saves percentage in 13 career appearances opposite St. Louis.
St. Louis’ rookie goalie isn’t too shabby either. Jordan Binnington isn’t on the same level as Rask’s, but he is brandishing a 12-7 record, a 2.37 GAA, and a .914 saves percentage in 19 starts this postseason. Binnington will come into the Finals drawing confidence from his fantastic performance in a 2-1 shootout win over the Bruins at home back in February, when he turned away 31 of 32 shots that came his way.
How to qualify
- Complete the form above– must submit both Nitro ID (Account Number) and Twitter username.
- Reply to the official Twitter thread discussion for Game 1 of the 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Finals (St. Louis Blues vs. Boston Bruins) with your own take on the game.
- User must Retweet the official game thread post with;
- Hashtag #NitroGameThread plus;
- Thoughts/comments on the game and;
- Tag two (2) friends.
Deadline for entries: May 27, 2019, 11:59 PM EST.
How to win
- We will randomly select eight (8) valid entries from the form. Winners will receive 0.001 BTC free bets each.
- Extra bonus BTC free bet; we’ll award another 0.002 BTC free bet for the game thread’s “Best and Most Active Participant”– basing both on quality and quantity of the user’s posts.
How to create a Nitrogen Sports account?
It won’t take you more than two minutes to create an account with Nitrogen Sports. Here’s how:
- Go to nitrogensports.eu.
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions and select ‘Create my anonymous account’ on the pop-up screen.
- Enter Captcha detail then select ‘Create New Account.’
How to use free bet?
General rules and guidelines
- Only entries before the deadline will be considered valid.
- Prize pool will be in BTC free bets to be used in Nitrogen’s sportsbook.
- Only valid entries can be declared as winners in the contest.
- All entries/winners are invalid until verification.
- Players who attempt to join the promo using multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Users found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.