What tune will the Blues sing in Game 2 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals?
Indeed, rust from a long layoff was a problem for the Bruins in Game 1, but that’s until they shook it all off by scoring four unanswered goals on their way to a 4-2 victory over St. Louis. The Blues took a 2-0 lead into the second period, but bucked under the pressure of Boston’s relentless attack.The Bruins outshot St. Louis by a wide margin, 38-20, and got plenty of chances on the man advantage, going 1-for-5 on power play situations.
Dating back to the second round series against the Columbus Blue Jackets, the Bruins have gone 8-0, and there seems to be no clear signs that they are going to slow down soon. Still, the Blues remain a huge threat, with the team fully aware that a series isn’t decided in just one game. After all, they also lost to the San Jose Sharks in the opening game of the Western Conference Finals and had to battle back from a 2-1 series deficit to secure a date with the Bruins.
Also the Blues can still feel good about seeing their top liners strike early in the Finals. Brayden Schenn and Vladimir Tarasenko. Schenn has three goals in the Blues’ last five games, while Tarasenko has four over the same stretch.
How to qualify
- Complete the form above– must submit both Nitro ID (Account Number) and Twitter username.
- Reply to the official Twitter thread discussion for Game 2 of the 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Finals (St. Louis Blues vs. Boston Bruins) with your own take on the game.
- User must Retweet the official game thread post with;
- Hashtag #NitroGameThread plus;
- Thoughts/comments on the game and;
- Tag two (2) friends.
Deadline for entries: May 29, 2019, 11:59 PM EST.
How to win
- We will randomly select eight (8) valid entries from the form. Winners will receive 0.001 BTC free bets each.
- Extra bonus BTC free bet; we’ll award another 0.002 BTC free bet for the game thread’s “Best and Most Active Participant”– basing both on quality and quantity of the user’s posts.
How to create a Nitrogen Sports account?
It won’t take you more than two minutes to create an account with Nitrogen Sports. Here’s how:
1. Go to nitrogensports.eu.
2. Agree with the Terms and Conditions and select ‘Create my anonymous account’ on the pop-up screen.
3. Enter Captcha detail then select ‘Create New Account.’
How to use free bet?
General rules and guidelines
- Only entries before the deadline will be considered valid.
- Prize pool will be in BTC free bets to be used in Nitrogen’s sportsbook.
- Only valid entries can be declared as winners in the contest.
- All entries/winners are invalid until verification.
- Players who attempt to join the promo using multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Users found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.