Big Fight, Big 10 Bitcoin Bonus on UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor
The biggest UFC fight is upon us! On October 6, at UFC 229, former two-division champion Conor McGregor will be facing undefeated lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov.
The Khabib vs. McGregor match-up is one of the most anticipated fights in the UFC and the entire world of combat sports this year. To celebrate, Nitrogen Sports has a big promotion that fits perfectly for such a big event.
Place a bet on UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor for a shot at 10 BTC!
Khabib (26-0-0) is known more for his impressive ground game and for having a granite chin. Khabib is also aggressive, and despite him always going forward, he has never been knocked out. The Russian is undefeated in 26 fights and has eight knockouts and eight submissions under his belt.
But if there’s one fighter who can give Khabib his first loss, it would be the popular and oftentimes loud McGregor (21-3-0), who has 18 knockouts and 1 submission in his 21 wins. The Irishman last fought in the UFC two years ago, when he faced Eddie Alvarez and won via KO in just two rounds.
For the biggest fight in combat sports, Nitrogen Sports will give away 10 BTC ($60,000*) in Free Bets if Conor McGregor records a win over Khabib in the 4th Round of their match-up in October.
Read full terms and guidelines below to make sure you’re qualified in winning a share of this huge bitcoin bonus!
How to Join
Go to our Khabib vs. McGregor 10 BTC Giveaway Promo Page and submit the following:
- Valid betslip link.
- Email address.
How to Win
If McGregor can pull off a win* against Khabib in the 4th round, all users that have submitted a valid betslip via the Khabib vs. McGregor 10 BTC Giveaway Promo Page will get a share of the 10 BTC prize pool!
UFC 229 BTC Giveaway Rules and Guidelines
- A user must bet a minimum 0.005 BTC bet on the Khabib vs. McGregor match on October 6, 2018.
- All bets, including singles and parlays, that features a leg on Khabib vs. McGregor moneyline, total rounds and/or prop bets will be accepted for the purpose of this promo.
- No odds requirement.
- 10 BTC free bet will be shared/divided by all valid entries to the promo in case conditions are met.
- Only users who submit their betslip link, plus their email address, via the e Khabib vs. McGregor 10 BTC Giveaway Promo Page are qualified to win a share of the prize pool
Which Method of Victory Counts?
McGregor to win in exactly round 4 via;
- Knockout (KO) – A KO is when a fighter loses consciousness via opponent’s strikes.
- Technical Knockout (TKO) – A TKO is when a fight is ended by the referee, doctor or fighter’s corner. Usually, a referee stops the fight when a fighter is no longer defending himself due to an attack by an opponent. A TKO is also ruled if a doctor rules that continuing the fight will be dangerous for a fighter or a fighter’s corner throws in the towel to admit defeat.
- Submission/Tap Out – Is when a fighter achieves a submission hold and the defending fighter is already trapped and has tapped out (tapping on his opponent’s body or the mat, or making a verbal announcement. There are also cases when the referee calls an end to the fight because the defending fighter is incapable of making the submission/tap out.
Which Method of Victory Does Not Count?
- Wins via Disqualification (DQ) – if McGregor wins via DQ (either due to an illegal move, injury or others), it will not qualify for the purpose of this promo. Only the stated methods of victory specified will be considered.
- No Contest (NC) – Rarely seen in MMA/UFC but this is when both fighters violate the rules and results in NC/DQ; or if a fighter is injured due to an unintentional illegal action that results in NC. Only the stated methods of victory specified will be considered.
- A user can enter 1x (once) only.
- Entry Deadline: October 6, 2018 11:30 PM ET. (Subject to change; cut-off is when the Khabib vs. McGregor match starts.)
- All entries will be verified after submission; Nitrogen Sports will announce at the soonest possible time before or near the fight all the valid entries/users in the contest.
- Winners of the Khabib vs. McGregor fight will be awarded within 48 hours after the fight has concluded.
- Users who attempt to join the promo using multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Users found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Previously banned users are disqualified.
- Nitrogen Sports reserves the right to interpret its promotion rules as it sees fit.
Qualified entries for Khabib vs. McGregor UFC 229 BTC giveaway promo
*List updated regularly, after verification of submissions