Knockout Weekend 2: Special Bounty Tournaments Return
So nice, we have to run it twice! Yes, we are talking about another Bounty Weekend event at Nitrogen Poker from July 26 to 28, 2019. You guys seemed to like the original event, so we are bringing it back with a few tweaks.
Knockout Offer: Over $3,500 GTD this Weekend
We’re re-raising the stakes: the poker bounty event will now feature a freeroll tournament on each day with 10 tickets up for grabs for each tournament.
We’ve also considered the different time zones our poker players play, so we have different start times for the freerolls: at 5:30 PM on Friday; 8:00 PM on Saturday and at 4:00 PM on Sunday (All times US EST.)
For the regular bounty buy-in tournaments we’re giving away 1 ticket per tournament as add-on prize on top of the standard buy-in prize pool!
The ticket is valued at 5.5 mBTC, or matching the entry fee to our main event, the Bounty Weekend Final, set on Sunday at 9:00 PM.
How does a bounty tournament work?
Instead of receiving an amount solely based on your final place in a poker tournament, a bounty tournament adds flavor to the game by giving participants extra prizes according to the number of players they’ve booted out.
During the start of the tournament, each player will start with a bounty that is equal to the buy-in. When a player knocks someone out, half of that player’s bounty is added to your prize, while the other is added to your own bounty. If you’re the last player standing, you will also win your own bounty.
It’s a whole new ball game. In traditional poker, you only have to worry about going as deep as you can in tournaments, while bounty tournaments give players an entirely new perspective of the game to think about in order to maximize payouts before an eventual elimination.
Collecting bounties not only results in a higher individual prize but also puts a target on the back of players, especially those with bigger bounties attached to them. Do you think you have what it takes to survive with a bounty on your head?
24 bounty tournaments, 3 freerolls available this weekend
The first bounty tournament will kick off this Friday, July 26 at 5:00 PM EST. This will be followed by a Bounty Weekend Freeroll tournament at 5:30 PM ET which awards the top ten (10) players with a ticket each to the Bounty Weekend Final tournament on Sunday, July 28, 9:00 PM EST.
Check out the full schedule below.
The bounty weekend tournaments mentioned above are available at Nitrogen Sports poker.
General Rules and Guidelines:
- “Bounty Freeroll” is a normal freeroll where top 10 will earn a ticket to the “Bounty Week Final.”
- “Bounty Weekend Final” is the final tournament of the bounty weekend that you can buy-in with bitcoin or a ticket that you have won from various tournaments during the week.
- Players can win multiple tickets to the main event.
- If you have won your second (or third, fourth and so on.) Bounty Weekend Final ticket/s, any excess after the first will be converted to 5.5 mBTC free bets in our sportsbook.
- All tournaments (except the freeroll) that award the Bounty Final Ticket will have a buy-in.
- All ticket prizes will be an Add-On Prize and separate from the prize pools set from the buy-ins of each tournament.
- Multi-accounting will not be tolerated.
- Some of the regular tournaments at Nitrogen Poker will be cancelled during the Bounty Weekend event.
- Nitrogen Sports reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the tournaments.
New and veteran players are welcome to join! New to Nitrogen Sports poker? We have the perfect poker guide to get you started.