$100* NFL Sunday Contest: Which Running Back Will Rush For The Most Yards In Week 5?
And just like that, we’re in Week 5 of the 2019 NFL season. It goes fast. Speaking of which, we’re featuring the speediest position players in this week’s #NitroSundayFreeBets contest. This time, we are giving away $100 in Bitcoin free bets to contest participants who will guess correctly the running back on our list with the most rushing yards on Sunday (October 6, 2019).
Through four weeks, Carolina Panthers do-it-all tailback Christian McCaffrey leads all players in the league with 411 rushing yards, but he can feel the breathing of Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook and Jacksonville Jaguars mad rumbler Leonard Fournette. Who have 410 and 404 rushing yards on the season, respectively. Had we run this contest in Week 4, those who picked Fournette would go on to win, as the former LSU Tigers star sliced up the Denver Broncos’ defense for 225 rushing yards.
Jacksonville and Carolina are on a collision course on Sunday, so we’re going to see McCaffrey and Fournette burn rubber, while we’re also about to witness the return of Melvin Gordon after a prolonged hold out. Gordon will be dealing with the same Denver defense that was gutted by Fournette in Week 4.
We want to hear your thoughts about the games in the NFL this Sunday. We’ll be waiting for you in our Twitter page where we’re running a prediction contest with a prize pool of $100* free bets!
Pick your running back now!
How to qualify
- Complete the form above– must submit both Nitro ID (Account Number) and Twitter username.
- Reply to the official Twitter thread discussion for 2019 NFL Week 5 Sunday Games with your own take on the games and why you selected that Running Back to have the most rushing yards on Sunday.
- User must retweet the official game thread post with;
- Hashtag #NitroNFLSundayFreeBets plus;
- Thoughts/comments on the games/running back and;
- Tag two (2) friends.
Deadline for entries: October 6, 2019, 12:59 PM ET.
How to win
- All players with the correct prediction (Which running back will have the most rushing yards on Sunday) will split the 0.01 BTC free bets.
- In case no player guesses the correct prediction, a part of the prize pool will be carried over to the next Nitrogen Sports contest.
- In case of multiple running backs trying for the most rushing yards in a game on October 6, 2019, the total prize for this contest will be split evenly among players who correctly guessed those running backs.
How to create a Nitrogen Sports account?
It won’t take you more than two minutes to create an account with Nitrogen Sports. Here’s how:
- Go to nitrogensports.eu
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions and select ‘Create my anonymous account’ on the pop-up screen.
- Enter Captcha detail then select ‘Create New Account.’
How to use free bet?
General rules and guidelines
- Only entries before the deadline will be considered valid.
- Prize pool will be in BTC free bets to be used in Nitrogen’s sportsbook.
- Only valid entries can be declared as winners in the contest.
- All entries/winners are invalid until verification.
- Players who attempt to join the promo using multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Users found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Winners will receive their prizes in their respective Nitrogen Sports accounts within 48 hours after the last Sunday game of the week.