$400* NBA Finals Contest: Total Points, Rebounds, Assists of LeBron James, Jimmy Butler In Clinching Game
2020 NBA Finals Game 5 Odds: Miami Heat (+7) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (-7); Totals: 216.5
The NBA bubble is about to burst, as there is only one series left to finish before a new 2020 NBA champion is crowned.
The Los Angeles Lakers barged into the finals after a dominant run in the previous three series, taking down the Portland Trail Blazers, Houston Rockets, and Denver Nuggets in convincing fashion. The Miami Heat, on the other hand, are the unlikely representative of the Eastern Conference, but nevertheless a worthy one, following the success they have had against favored playoff opponents. After sweeping the Indiana Pacers in the first round, Miami upset the top-seeded Milwaukee Bucks in the second round then proceeded to eliminate the Boston Celtics in six games.
The Lakers are led by four-time MVP LeBron James, while the Heat are fronted by Jimmy Butler, who’s towed his team to its first finals appearance since James carried them to the grandest NBA stage back in 2014. James enters the 2020 NBA Finals with averages of 26.7 points, 10.3 rebounds, and 8.9 assists per game in this year’s playoffs. As for Butler, he is recording 20.7 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 4.5 assists.
For this contest, we’d like you to predict the total number of points, rebounds, and assists between LeBron James and Jimmy Butler in the last game of the 2020 NBA Finals.
By joining these #NitroNBAGameThread contests, you will have a shot at having a share of the $400* prize pool!
How to qualify via Twitter
- Complete the form above– must submit both Nitro ID (Account Number) and Twitter username.
- Reply to the official Twitter thread discussion for 2020 NBA Finals between the Miami Heat and the Los Angeles Lakers with your own take on the game.
- User must Retweet the official game thread post with;
- Hashtag #NitroNBAGameThread plus;
- Thoughts/comments on the game and;
- Tag two (2) friends.
How to qualify via Facebook
- Participants must submit both Nitro ID (Account Number) and prediction to the official Facebook post to qualify for the contest.
- Reply to the official Facebook thread discussion for 2020 NBA Finals between the Miami Heat and the Los Angeles Lakers with your own take on the game.
- User must Share the official game thread post and;
- Submit Nitro ID and prediction to the Facebook post/game thread
- Comment with thoughts and insights about the series with the hashtag #NitroNBAGameThread
- Tag two (2) friends.
Deadline for entries: These contests (Twitter, Facebook) will be accepting entries until before the official start time of the last game of the 2020 NBA Finals. Please refer to the following schedule below for time references of tip-offs:
Game 1: Wednesday, Sept. 30, 9PM ET
Game 2: Friday, Oct. 2, 9PM ET
Game 3: Sunday, Oct. 4, 7:30 PM ET
Game 4: Tuesday, Oct. 6, 9 PM ET
Game 5*: Friday, Oct. 9, 9 PM ET
Game 6*: Sunday, Oct. 11, 7:30 PM ET
Game 7*: Tuesday, Oct. 13, 9 PM ET
How to win
All players who have selected the correct entry will be declared winners upon verification and share the 0.04 BTC (Twitter and Facebook) prize.
How to create a Nitrogen Sports account?
It won’t take you more than two minutes to create an account with Nitrogen Sports. Here’s how:
- Go to nitrogensports.eu
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions and select ‘Create my anonymous account’ on the pop-up screen.
- Enter Captcha detail then select ‘Create New Account.’
BET BITCOIN ON
NEW AND IMPROVED NITRO SPORTSBOOK
Experience the new-look Nitrogen Sportsbook.
General rules and guidelines
- Only entries before the deadline will be considered valid. Any entry submitted after the deadline in case of technical error (e.g. form did not close contest in time) will be considered invalid.
- Prize pool will be in Bitcoin (BTC) credited to the winners’ Nitrogen Sports account. Only valid entries can be declared as winners in the contest.
- All entries/winners are invalid until verification.
- All prizes from this contest are subject to a 3x Rollover Requirement.
- Players must have an email address and 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) added to their Nitrogen Sports accounts before they can receive prizes from this contest.
- Players who attempt to join the promo using multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Players found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Players’ Twitter accounts must be set to “public” for us to verify the posts and retweets from the said account. If account is private and we can not see the winning players’ posts and retweets, the prizes will be voided.
- If both LeBron James and Jimmy Butler are ruled out for the clinching game, Nitrogen Sports will use their stats in the most recent game of the 2020 NBA Finals in which they are both active to determine the outcome of this contest.
- All prizes, in Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin (BTC) Free Bets, or any other kind of prize, will expire after 14 days from the date/time of the end of the contest. Any prizes will be voided if not awarded to the player’s account for any reason.