Join Our Exclusive Nitro Squares Contest for the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election
With the final presidential debate set to take place on Thursday, October 22, now’s a great time to get in on some wagering action from the intense political race between incumbent president Donald Trump and former vice president Joe Biden.
Read on to know more about how to join and the mechanics of our special Nitro Squares contest for the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election below. And for more on the latest news and developments from the world of sports, head on over to Nitrogen Sports Blog after this.
2020 U.S. Presidential Election Nitro Squares Contest
Many pundits expect this year’s election to be as close as the one from 2016, when Trump became the 45th president of the United States after winning 55.7 percent of the electoral votes over the winner of the popular vote, Hillary Clinton.
As of this writing, Democratic candidate Joe Biden leads the national polls with a little over half of the Americans seemingly intent to back Biden by about fix or six percentage points. However, that could all change leading up to election day itself on November 3. Especially considering the public’s response following Thursday’s final debate.
That being said, we’re glad to announce that we’re holding our well-received Nitro Squares contest for the elections, with the final outcome of the electoral college votes deciding the winner of our contest.
There will be three Nitro Squares contests for the 2020 U.S. presidential election, which we’ll be breaking down each below.
Prize Pool: 0.02 BTC (~$230)
- Betslip Buy-in (Singles)
Buy-in: Single/Straight Bets
Bet requirements: Must be a bet on US Politics & Novelty
Prize Pool: 0.05 BTC (~$600)
- Betslip Buy-in (Parlays)
Buy-in: 6-Leg Parlay Bet of at least 0.002 BTC bet amount
Bet requirements: At least a 6-leg parlay bet made from Oct. 20 to Nov. 3, 2020
Prize Pool: 0.1 BTC (~$1,200)
EARN MORE BITCOIN WITH
Check out the latest Nitro Squares contests for a chance to win more Bitcoin!
Nitro Squares Rules for the Presidential Election
For those who’ve yet to join our Nitro Squares contests from other sporting events, here’s a quick rundown of how this particular promotion works:
- The winning square will be the last digits of the total number of votes cast (US Electoral College vote tally) of Joe Biden and Donald Trump in the US Presidential Elections 2020.
- The last digit of the total electoral college votes cast with the higher number of votes will be the first number in the winning square.
- The last digit of the total electoral college votes cast with the lower number of votes will be the second number in the winning square.
- Only the electoral college votes cast for Biden and Trump are considered for this special Nitro Square.
Using the 2016 US Presidential Election results, the total number of Electoral College votes cast was 538. Trump received 304 votes, Hillary Clinton had 227 votes and others also received votes.
In the Trump vs. Clinton 2016 total votes example, the winning square for this event would have been, 4-7— the last digit of Trump’s total as the first digit and the last digit of Clinton’s total as the second digit.
- All final scores/votes will be based on official and reputable news sites and government websites. At least two sources will be used to verify the official tally.
- As long as the official totals are released by the reputable sites, regardless if there is a declared winner in the election due to various reasons, the total number of electoral votes will still be considered for the purpose of determining the winner/s in this Nitro Squares contest.