1.2 BTC for 12: Can Nadal win the 2019 French Open?
Roland Garros has been synonymous with Rafael Nadal’s name over the past several years. That’s not much of a surprise, as the Spaniard has a seemingly unbreakable grip on La Coupe des Mousquetaires. Dating back to 2005, Nadal has won 11 French Open titles. That includes the two titles he’s won at Roland Garros over the last two editions of the tournament.
Nadal, however, hasn’t been consistently sharp this year. It took him almost five full months to get his first title of 2019, when he topped the Rome Masters by beating fellow French Open top contender Novak Djokovic in the finals.
Nadal will always be a force on clay, especially at Roland Garros, but given his recent struggles (lost to Dominic Thiem at Barcelona Open and Fabio Fognini at Monte-Carlo Masters), do you still trust the King of Clay to win his 12th French Open title this 2019?
In this promo, participants will get up to 1.2 BTC * if Nadal lives up to his pedigree and successfully defends his French Open.
How can I join?
1.2 BTC for 12: Promo rules
- A 6-leg parlay submitted for this promo must entirely consist of 2019 French Open lines.
- Minimum risk of 0.001 BTC.
- Odds Requirement: Each leg must be 1.5 or -200 odds or better (e.g. 1.51 or higher or -200 or lower).
- Betting Lines from 2019 French Open (First Round to Championship) and excluding the Open Qualifiers.
- Betting lines allowed in this promo: game spread, moneyline, totals only.
- Betting lines not allowed in this promo: sets spread, sets betting, teasers, alternate lines, in-game/live lines, and lines from the qualifying rounds do not count towards promo fulfillment.
- During the semifinals round of the Men’s and Women’s singles, we’ll accept 6-leg parlays featuring 2 (two) legs from the 2019 French Open and 4 (four) legs from any other sport (except Esports).
- During the championship round of the Men’s and Women’s singles,, we’ll accept 6-leg parlays featuring 1 (one) leg from the 2019 French Open and 5 (five) legs from other sports (except Esports).
- Players can submit up to five (5) entries for the duration of the French Open 2019.
- Players must submit their betslips to the French Open blog entry form to be considered valid.
- If Rafael Nadal wins his 12th French Open, 1.2 BTC in free bets will be divided equally to qualified player entries.
- If Rafael Nadal does not win the French Open, a consolation prize of 0.3 BTC free bet will be divided equally to qualified entries.
- Entries will be accepted as long as Rafael Nadal is in contention to win the 2019 French Open Men’s singles tournament.
- Free bets will be awarded within 48 hours after the conclusion of the 2019 French Open.
- This cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nitrogen Sports promotions.
- Players found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from all future week’s offers.
- Previously banned players are disqualified.