ELEAGUE CS:GO Premier Free Bets Prediction Contest
ELEAGUE’s next big event will be the CS:GO Premier and they invited 8 teams to compete for the hefty prize pool of $1 million. The Group Stage begins this weekend and we have a free bets prediction contest to see if you can predict the winner and series score of the Winners match in both groups.
Predict the winners and their series score of the Winners’ Matches during the group stage
The CS:GO Premier will incorporate the GSL tournament format and will be a week-long tournament that will last until July 29. Astralis is in Group A and is still considered the top team to beat this year, but with the recent performances from Na’vi, they could be the team to match the Danish team during the second half of 2018.
There are teams coming to this event with a change in their roster. Cloud9 have picked up Mousesports’ inactive player Martin “STYKO” Styk as a temporary stand-in, as well as Fnatic’s Maikil “Golden” Selim who is also inactive, completing the team’s roster.
MiBR (Made in Brazil), which consists of SK Gaming’s former roster, have recently replaced Ricardo “boltz” Prass with former Cloud9 player Tarik “tarik” Celik. This will be the first time both teams will be competing in a major event with their new lineup, and it will be interesting to see how they will perform against top teams.
Another team to look out for is FaZe Clan. They’ve performed quite well despite Olof “olofmeister” Kajbjer’s absence. But Olof is back and is readt to compete with the team and the ELEAGUE Premier will be his first big event since his return, making them one of the favorites to win it.
Send your predictions for a chance at a free bet
Give us your group stage Winners Match predictions as to who will be the winner together with the series score for group A and group B! Get the right prediction and you get a share of the 0.005 BTC free bet prize pool!
Submitting your predictions also makes you eligible for a free bet as we’ll be randomly selecting 10 players among those that have submitted.
CS:GO ELEAGUE Premier Prediction Contest
How to Enter
- Players must submit all the requirements via the Blog/Gleam platform
- Submit your Nitro ID and your prediction (e.g Nitro ID + Astralis 2-0, Fnatic 2-1)
- Retweet the ELEAGUE CS:GO Premier Free Bets Prediction Contest post
- Follow @NitrogenEsports on Twitter
Rules and Other Details
- Deadline for entries: July 23, 5:00 AM ET
- Only 1 entry per Nitro ID is allowed
- The 0.005 BTC free bet prize pool will be shared between all participants that have correctly predicted the winner and series score of the Winners Match for group A and group B during the group stage
- We will randomly give away a Free Bet to 10 participants for simply submitting their predictions (you are not included in the draw if you’ve correctly predicted the grand finals winners and series score)
- In the event that no one makes a correct prediction, we will increase the free bets random draw to x20
- If found to circumvent the rules given, the user will be banned from any future promos and contest
- New accounts are allowed, so create a Nitrogen Sports account today!
- Expect the announcement of winners and your free bets two days after the winners matches in the group stage have concluded
- Free bets can not be traded or exchanged and must be used only by the winning account
- Previously banned players are disqualified