The Blues look to take series lead over the Bruins in Game 3 of the NHL Stanley Cup Finals
NBC analyst Mike Milbury said prior to Game 2 of the 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Finals that the Blues can’t allow Boston to win that contest. Otherwise, there’s no way St. Louis can win the series. Indeed, the Blues played with a bigger sense of urgency and won Game 2 in overtime, 3-2. Unlike in Game 1, the Blues went aggressive on the attack. They outshot Boston, 37-23, despite the Bruins having five power play chances to St. Louis’ three. Vladimir Tarasenko is scorching hot on the ice of late. He extended his scoring streak to four games — dating back to the Western Conference Finals — with a goal in the first period.
Boston, on the other hand, is looking to rebound from its first loss in nine games. It’s high time for the Bruins’ top line to show up. With the series shifting away from Beantown, the Bruins need their stars on offense to set the tone early. Boston got two goals in Game 2 from Joakim Nortdsrom and Charlie Coyle and none from Brad Marchand and company. Tuuka Rask, meanwhile, turned away 34 shots on 37 faced. He hasn’t looked as great in the Finals as he was in the previous rounds. Hopefully for the Bruins, Task will churn out a much better performance in Game 3. He went 12-7-3 with a 2.65 GAA and .912 SV% in 22 road starts in the regular season.
How to qualify
- Complete the form above– must submit both Nitro ID (Account Number) and Twitter username.
- Reply to the official Twitter thread discussion for Game 3 of the 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Finals (St. Boston Bruins vs. St. Louis Blues) with your own take on the game.
- User must Retweet the official game thread post with;
- Hashtag #NitroGameThread plus;
- Thoughts/comments on the game and;
- Tag two (2) friends.
Deadline for entries: June 1, 2019, 11:59 PM EST.
How to win
- We will randomly select eight (8) valid entries from the form. Winners will receive 0.001 BTC free bets each.
- Extra bonus BTC free bet; we’ll award another 0.002 BTC free bet for the game thread’s “Best and Most Active Participant”– basing both on quality and quantity of the user’s posts.
How to create a Nitrogen Sports account?
It won’t take you more than two minutes to create an account with Nitrogen Sports. Here’s how:
1. Go to nitrogensports.eu.
2. Agree with the Terms and Conditions and select ‘Create my anonymous account’ on the pop-up screen.
3. Enter Captcha detail then select ‘Create New Account.’.
How to use free bet?
General rules and guidelines
- Only entries before the deadline will be considered valid.
- Prize pool will be in BTC free bets to be used in Nitrogen’s sportsbook.
- Only valid entries can be declared as winners in the contest.
- All entries/winners are invalid until verification.
- Players who attempt to join the promo using multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Users found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.