5 BTC* NitroProp: 2019 MLB Postseason Home Run
As of October 31:
Total Home Runs: 95
Total Prize Pool: $4,255
Promo Update: 6-leg parlay featuring at least two (2) MLB lines + four (4) NFL or NBA lines will now be accepted for this promo.
We all know this age-old baseball adage: “Chicks dig the long ball.”
But this October, everyone will be going crazy for home runs, as Nitrogen Sports launches the 5 BTC* NitroProp: 2019 MLB Postseason Home Run promo that will run for the duration of the pre-World Series portion of the 2019 MLB Postseason.
Up to 5 BTC in free bets will be given away to winners. If the #NitroProp is not hit, qualified winners will still walk away with Bitcoin.
How this promo works
If all teams in the 2019 MLB Postseason combine for at least 110 home runs, Nitrogen Sports will give away 5 BTC* to be split among all qualified promo participants.
In case that prop isn’t hit, Nitrogen will still put up a prize pool equal to the total number of home runs in these playoffs. Each dinger is valued at 0.005 BTC (or around $40).
How to qualify (up to 10 entries for each bettor)
- Fill out the form above and send a valid 6-leg (or more) parlay featuring at least two (2) MLB lines + four (4) NFL or NBA lines during Divisional Series round.
- Fill out the form above and send a valid 6-leg (or more) parlay featuring at least one (1) MLB line + five (5) NFL or NBA lines starting the League Championship Round.
- 6-leg parlays featuring at least two (2) MLB lines + four (4) NFL or NBA lines.
- Starting the League Championship Series, we’ll accept 6-leg parlays featuring at least one (1) MLB line + 5 NFL or NBA lines.
- Minimum Bet: 0.002 BTC.
- Odds Requirement: 1.5 or higher on each and every leg in the parlay.
- Only these Bet Types will be accepted: Totals (Over/Under), Spread and Moneyline.
- No Alternate Lines allowed.
- Only parlays made during promo period (Oct. 3 – 22, 2019 [8:08 PM ET]) will be accepted. (Timestamp when bet is made will be considered.)
- 5 BTC* if #NitroProp is hit.
- Total 2019 MLB Postseason home runs x 0.005 BTC* for secondary prop.
- *In BTC free bets at Nitrogen Sports sportsbook.
Record-Breaking Season for Home Runs
The current MLB season has been breaking records nonstop with the mammoth home run numbers that have churned out. With still weeks away before the official end of the 2019 regular season, the MLB had already managed to break the single-season record of 6,105 home runs early September. That previous mark was set just two years ago in 2017 — the same year that the majors had seen 104 dingers in the postseason.
With players hitting the ball like they’re members of the Avengers, another 100-home run postseason in the majors is something that’s likely to happen again. After all, seven of the top-10 home-run hitting teams this season are going to play in the postseason, including the New York Yankees and the Minnesota Twins, who each blasted over 300 home runs.
Rules and guidelines
- All entries are invalid until verification; Nitrogen Sports will announce at the soonest possible time after promo period.
- The prize pool will be split among all qualified users based on their number of valid entries/betslips. (*Prize pool divided by the total number of valid entries/betslips.)
- Checked and verified entries and will be posted/updated in this blog post.
- Users who attempt to join the promo using multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- “Unique Betslips Rule” apply; if a betslip has already been used as an entry for this promo or another promo, that same betslip can not be used as an entry.
- Prizes are awarded in BTC free bets at Nitrogen Sports sportsbook.
- Participants receive free bets within 48 hours after verification of entries after promo period.
- Previously banned players are not allowed to join.
- Nitrogen Sports reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promo.