$300* NFL Sunday Contest: Which Quarterback will pass for the most yards in Week 4?
And we’re back with another NFL Sunday Contest. Last week, no one predicted that the Carolina Panthers would be Sunday’s highest-scoring team, leaving the contest with zero winners. That’s why we have decided to add another $100* to the prize pool for Week 4’s NFL Sunday Contest.
Clearly, no one trusted Kyle Allen, who was starting in place of the injured Cam Newton. Allen passed for 261 yards and tossed four TDs with no interceptions in a 38-20 road win over the Arizona Cardinals. How about that Allen guy, huh?
For this coming Sunday, we want you to predict which quarterback will record the most passing yards for that day. Russell Wilson went off for 406 passing yards in Week 3, albeit in a 33-27 home loss to the New Orleans Saints. WIll Wilson be as prolific in the Seahawks’ air attack? They will get the same Cardinals’ pass defense that allowed Allen to shine and is still missing two of its best secondary pieces in Robert Alford and Patrick Peterson.
We want to hear your thoughts about the games in the NFL this Sunday. We’ll be waiting for you in our Twitter page where we’re running a prediction contest with a prize pool of $300* free bets!
Pick your quarterback now!
- Russel Wilson – Seattle Seahawks
- Jameis Winston – Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Patrick Mahomes – Kansas City Chiefs
- Deshaun Watson – Houston Texans
- Daniel Jones – New York Giants
- Case Keenum – Washington Redskins
- Philip Rivers – LA Chargers
- Jacoby Brissett – Indianapolis Colts
- Tom Brady – New Englandd Patriots
- Lamar Jackson – Baltimore Ravens
- Dak Prescott – Dallas Cowboys
- Teddy Bridgewater – New Orleans Saints
How to qualify
- Complete the form above– must submit both Nitro ID (Account Number) and Twitter username.
- Reply to the official Twitter thread discussion for 2019 NFL Week 4 Sunday Games with your own take on the games and why you selected that Quarterback to have the most passing yards on Sunday.
- User must Retweet the official game thread post with;
- Hashtag #NitroNFLSundayFreeBets plus;
- Thoughts/comments on the game and;
- Tag two (2) friends.
Deadline for entries: September 29, 2019, 12:59 PM EST.
How to win
- All players with the correct prediction (Which Quarterback will have the most passing yards on Sunday) will split the 0.03 BTC free bets.
- In case no player guesses the correct prediction, a part of the prize pool will be carried over to the next Nitrogen Sports contest.
- In case of multiple quarterbacks tying for the most passing yards produced on September 29, 2019, the total prize for this contest will be split evenly among players who correctly guessed any of those quarterbacks
How to create a Nitrogen Sports account?
It won’t take you more than two minutes to create an account with Nitrogen Sports. Here’s how:
1. Go to nitrogensports.eu
2. Agree with the Terms and Conditions and select ‘Create my anonymous account’ on the pop-up screen.
3. Enter Captcha detail then select ‘Create New Account.’
How to use free bet?
General rules and guidelines
- Only entries before the deadline will be considered valid.
- Prize pool will be in BTC free bets to be used in Nitrogen’s sportsbook.
- Only valid entries can be declared as winners in the contest.
- All entries/winners are invalid until verification.
- Players who attempt to join the promo using multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Users found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Winners will receive their prizes in their respective Nitrogen Sports accounts within 48 hours after the last Sunday game of the week.