NBA All-Star Weekend Prediction Contest
The 2019 NBA All-Star Weekend begins Friday and serves as a fun break from the regular season for both the players and the fans.
This 3-day event is filled with a variety of basketball contests that exhibit the skills of the best and most popular players in the league.
Nitrogen Sports is joining in with the fun with our own midseason showcase for this weekend — an NBA All-Star Weekend prediction contest worth $400 in free bets!
$400* up for grabs this NBA All-Star Weekend
Send over your predictions for this weekend’s All-Star events and you could win $400 with just your ~$4 bets!
Each correct prediction grants you 1 point, and the player with the most points at the end of the event will win the big prize pool!
Check out the NBA All-Star betting odds as our lines are now up.
New to sports betting and wish to get in on the fun during the All-Star weekend? Learn how to bet on sports with our sports betting guide published on the blog.
Players can send multiple predictions for a higher chance at winning. But each submission will require a valid betslip with a minimum of 0.001 BTC. Here’s all you need to know about the contest below.
Four (4) events to predict on NBA All-Star Weekend
- 3-Point Contest
- Slam Dunk Contest
- Skills Challenge
- All-Star Game
Can Stephen Curry shoot the lights out in the 3-Point Contest? Or will brother Seth or old guy Dirk Nowitzki pull off the surprise and outshoot the favorites?
Other big-name shooters in this shootout include Damien Lillard, Devin Booker and Kemba Walker, among others.
Two other side events — the Slam Dunk Contest and the Skills Challenge — are also on schedule this weekend and will feature Luka Doncic, Trae Young, De’Aaron Fox and Dennis Smith Jr., among other young guns participating in these events.
How to enter (Entries – up to 5)
Fill out the form above and send in your predictions together with your valid betslip/s for a chance at the $400* BTC prize pool.
- Players can send up to five (5) different entries, each with a unique betslips that contain any NBA All-Star event-related bet. Check latest NBA All-Star betting odds now.
- Minimum bet of 0.001 BTC is required for each submitted betslip to qualify.
How to win
- Players to predict; 3 point Shootout winner / Slam Dunk contest winner, Skills Challenge winner / All-Star Game winner.
- Each correct prediction earns the player 1 point (Max: 4 points).
- Player/s with the highest prediction points will win the $400 free bet prize pool; or shared prize pool if multiple winners.
- The prediction contest is open from February 13 to 16, 2019.
- Deadline of entries is on February 16, 8:00 PM EST.
- Each player is only allowed up to 5 entries for this contest.
- “Unique Betslip” rule applies; if a betslip is already used in this or other promo/contests, that betslip cannot be used as an entry to this promo.
- Winner/s will be credited the equivalent BTC free bet/s within 48 hours after the NBA All-Star game.
- This cannot be used in conjunction with any other Nitrogen Sports promotion.
- Players found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from future promos and contests.
- Previously banned players are still disqualified.
- Free bets can not be traded or exchanged and must be used only by the winning account.