2018 NBA Free Agency Prediction Contest
Fresh off getting swept by the Golden State Warriors, will LeBron James break the hearts of the Cleveland Cavaliers again and sign with another team in 2018 NBA Free Agency? Will Paul George leave Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder this summer? What about DeAndre Jordan and DeMarcus Cousins, will the NBA’s top big men find new squads as free agents? Join one of our latest sports promotions, the 2018 NBA Free Agency Prediction Contest, where you can win bitcoin free bets even in the NBA offseason!
Check our 2018 NBA Free Agents list below. We picked the top free agents, and all you have to do is post your predictions on which team they are headed to this free agency and you’ll get a chance to win the lion’s share of the 0.05 BTC Free Bet (~$330) Prize Pool.
- 1st place: 0.03 BTC free bet
- 2nd place: 0.015 BTC free bet
- 3rd place: 0.005 BTC free bet
LeBron to the Los Angeles Lakers? PG13 joining him in Hollywood? Will the Dallas Mavericks make a splash and get one of the big men from the New Orleans Pelicans and L.A. Clippers?
Whenever you are ready to make your free agency picks, head over to this link and start making your predictions! If you do not have a Nitrogen Sports account yet, sign-up today so you can join the contest.
2018 NBA Free Agents
- LeBron James
- Tyreke Evans
- Jamal Crawford
- Paul George
- Isaiah Thomas
- JJ Redick
- Brook Lopez
- Avery Bradley
- Trevor Ariza
- DeMarcus Cousins
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
- Aaron Gordon
- DeAndre Jordan
How to Join
- Go to this link, where you will be able to place your predictions and other details
- In the form, you must post your email address and Nitro ID to qualify for the contest
How to Win
- One correct prediction equals one point
- Player/s with the highest point total (maximum: 13 points) will win the 2018 NBA Free Agency Prediction Contest
- In cases of ties, shared prize pool among the qualified winners
Rules and Guidelines
- Deadline of entries is on June 30, 2018 @ 11:59 PM EST
- Only one entry per Nitrogen Sports account. Create account today if you do not have one
- Once players have submitted the form, it’s considered final and players won’t be allowed to change their predictions
- Players will provide prediction on the free agent’s next team, email address and Nitro ID in the specific field in the link given
- In cases of ties, shared prize pool among the qualified winners.
- Examples for different scenarios. In case scenario not specified below, Nitrogen Sports will award the prize pool on a similar shared prize pool system for all tied players
- Player A has 10 points, Player B has 8 points and Player C has 5 points; Players A, B and C will finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Player A and Player B have 10 points and Player C has 7 points; Players A and B will share the combined prize pool for 1st and 2nd, Player C will get 3rd
- Player A, Player B and Player C have 10 points; Players A, B and C will share the combined prize pool for 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Player A has 10 points, Player B and Player C have 9 points; Player A will finish 1st, Players B and C will share the combined prize pool for 2nd and 3rd
- If a player does not provide a valid Nitro ID and/or email address, the player will be disqualified from the contest
- If a player submits an empty field for their prediction, the player will earn 0 points for that entry. Any appeal for a delayed submission will be denied
- Winners will be announced 3-4 days after all free agents have signed with their respective teams (Projected to be around mid-July)
- NBA free agents begin negotiating their new contracts starting July 1 although they cannot officially sign deals until July 8. Because of the nature of the NBA Free Agency, official signing of players could drag past that date. For accuracy, we will only consider the official announcement via NBA.com or the NBA team involved.
- For the purpose of this contest, any player not officially signed on or before July 20, 2018 will be removed from the list. All entries from all players for the unsigned free agent will be voided and won’t count when the points are tallied
- Contest ruling on Sign-and-Trades: For any player in the list who will be involved in any sign-and-trades this free agency, their destination after the sign-and-trade will be the one considered as the correct prediction
- Contest ruling on free agents with a Player Option: For any player in the list who have a player option, if that player decided to pick up the option and stay with his current team, that team will be considered the correct prediction
- Players found to have circumvented the rules of this contest will be disqualified from winning and will be banned in all future contests and promos