$100* NFL Sunday Contest: When Will The First Interception of Week 6’s Redskins vs Dolphins Game Be Thrown?
The Washington Redskins and the Miami Dolphins are going nowhere this season. None of them are headed to the playoffs and you have to squint very hard to see the good things any of them have done this season. But just because the Redskins are bad and the Dolphins are just as comically atrocious, it doesn’t mean that their game this coming Sunday is worth totally ignoring.
We even want you to watch it because the Redskins’ visit to Miami is this week’s subject of our #NitroSundayFreeBets contest.
Since a game featuring teams with a combined record of 0-9 SU is unlikely to end without a quarterback throwing a dart to the opposing team, we want you to tell us when will the first interception in the Redskins vs. Dolphins matchup (October 13, 2019) be thrown.
With all that laid out, here are some things to know about the Redskins and the Dolphins:
- The Redskins are tied for most interceptions thrown so far this season with eight (8).
- The Dolphins are right behind Washington with seven (7) interceptions. (They would have had likely more if they didn’t had a bye in Week 5).
- Ryan Fitzpatrick has four interceptions, while Josh Rosen has three.
- Per Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, new Redskins interim head coach Bill Callahan, will start Case Keenum if he’s healthy enough. Keenum has four interceptions on the season.
We want to hear your thoughts about the games in the NFL this Sunday. We’ll be waiting for you in our Twitter page where we’re running a prediction contest with a prize pool of $100* free bets!
How to qualify
- Complete the form above — must submit both Nitro ID (Account Number) and Twitter username.
- Reply to the official Twitter thread discussion for 2019 NFL Week 6 Sunday Games with your own take on the games and explain why you think you submitted the correct prediction.
- User must retweet the official game thread post with;
- Hashtag #NitroSundayFreeBets plus;
- Thoughts/comments on the games/running back and;
- Tag two (2) friends.
Deadline for entries: October 13, 2019, 12:59 PM ET.
How to win
- All players with the correct prediction (When will the first interception of Redskins vs. Dolphins game be thrown on Sunday) will split the 0.01 BTC free bets.
- In case no player guesses the correct prediction, a part of the prize pool will be carried over to the next Nitrogen Sports contest.
- In case of multiple eligible entries with the same correct prediction on October 13, 2019, the total prize for this contest will be split evenly among the players with the correct picks.
How to create a Nitrogen Sports account?
It won’t take you more than two minutes to create an account with Nitrogen Sports. Here’s how:
- Go to nitrogensports.eu
- Agree with the Terms and Conditions and select ‘Create my anonymous account’ on the pop-up screen.
- Enter Captcha detail then select ‘Create New Account.’
How to use free bet?
General rules and guidelines
- Only entries before the deadline will be considered valid.
- Prize pool will be in BTC free bets to be used in Nitrogen’s sportsbook.
- Only valid entries can be declared as winners in the contest.
- All entries/winners are invalid until verification.
- Players who attempt to join the promo using multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Users found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Winners will receive their prizes in their respective Nitrogen Sports accounts within 48 hours after the last Sunday game of the week.