Nitro’s 10 BTC Super Bowl OT Prop
[UPDATE: 02/03/19 10 PM EST]
Join Nitro’s 10 BTC Super Bowl OT Prop. If the Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots championship game goes into overtime, qualified users win a share of a big prize pool worth 10 BTC in free bets!
In case the game ends in regulation time and the jackpot prop is not hit, qualified users will still get something from Nitrogen; for every touchdown scored in Super Bowl LIII, we’re adding a 0.03 BTC free bet per TD to the prize pool!
We promised 0.03 BTC* per TD but in a low-scoring game, we’re calling an audible.
Congrats to all the winners! pic.twitter.com/f6BA8T3fp2
— Nitrogen Sports (@NitrogenSports) February 4, 2019
How to qualify
- Send Nitro ID and valid betslip link/s to the form above.
- Participants must have an active email address linked to their Nitrogen Sports account and must have their 2FA (two-factor authentication) activated.
- A player’s betslip submission must be a 4-leg (or more) parlay with at least 1 NFL Super Bowl LIII line + 3 other sports (non-esports) during the promo period (Jan 25 to Feb 3, 2019).
- Minimum bet: 0.002 BTC.
- Odds requirement: 1.4 or higher on each leg in the parlay.
- Only the following bet types will be accepted: futures, totals (over/under), spreads and moneylines.
- Alternate lines will not be accepted.
Prize pool details
- If the Super Bowl LIII game goes into overtime: prize pool will be 10 BTC in free bets.
- If the Super Bowl LIII game does not go into overtime: prize pool will consist of and accumulation of 0.03 BTC free bets for each touchdown that occurs in the game, for either team. Field goals and conversions excluded.
- Deadline of submission of betslip/s: February 3, 2019 7PM EST.
- The prize pool will be awarded as free bets.
- The prize pool will be equally divided for all valid entries.
- Up to 5 entries for each player is allowed.
- All entries are invalid until verification; Nitrogen Sports will announce valid entries at the soonest possible time after all entries have been checked and verified; posted on this blog post.
- Qualified users without 2FA and email address will be part of the winners’ list but won’t be awarded their share of the prize until they add and complete these requirements.
- Players who attempt to join the promo using multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- If a betslip has already been used as an entry for this promo or another promo, that particular betslip will not be accepted for submission.
- Players found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Winners will be awarded their free bet 24-48 hours after the game ends.
- Previously banned users are disqualified.
The Rams will be going up against the Patriots at Super Bowl LIII and it could go either way with how well both teams have played during the postseason. This season’s Conference Championship games both went to overtime — do you think we’ll see another thrilling OT game in the Super Bowl this year?
It was only recently that the NFL was given their first overtime game in a Super Bowl. At Super Bowl LI, the Patriots were able to regroup to tie their game against the Atlanta Falcons 28-28 and Tom Brady’s crew eventually won 34-28 in the now epic comeback victory.
With the Patriots back in the Super Bowl and facing one of the best teams in the NFL, a tie could happen. You don’t want to miss out on a big payout if it does. And in case OT is not needed, the Rams and Patriots are known for their offense — with the over/under set at 58, this Super Bowl matchup might just be a high-scoring affair and could feature a heck of a lot of touchdowns to juice the prize pool.