1 BTC* NitroProp: Will OG, Team Liquid, or Evil Geniuses Win TI9?
On August 15, The International 2019’s Group Stage will begin in Shanghai, China. Boasting of the richest prize pool in DotA 2, this competition will have 18 of the best teams on the planet duking it out for the biggest cut of the prize.
It’s tough to top the battle of the Aegis of Champions. In fact, no team has ever won it twice. Will we finally see a two-time TI champ this year?
Take a big chunk of the 1 BTC* prize pool
To celebrate the biggest event of the season, we are giving away 1 BTC in free bets if one of the previous TI champion teams (OG, Team Liquid, or Evil Geniuses) become the event’s first two-time TI champion.
Based on previous stagings of this event, you can expect the unexpected at The International, and this year’s event should be no different.
In case OG, Team Liquid, or EG fail to win this year’s event, don’t worry – a 0.25 BTC* prize pool will still be given out.
The International has always provided surprising results. Last year, OG — despite the recent roster changes a few months before TI — was able to play the best DotA 2 of their lives to not only qualify for this year’s The International but to rule the competition to raise the Aegis of Champions.
Among the three champion teams mentioned in our Nitro prop, Team Liquid are considered one of the most consistent teams in the scene year after year but somehow struggled at the final stretch of TI8, losing their shot at a two-peat.
This year, they look just as strong despite the squad replacing MATUMBAMAN for w33 back in June. This is the first roster change for the organization in two years.
Then, let’s not forget Evil Geniuses, a super team that is comprised of EG and previous OG star veterans s4 and Fly. Last year, many believed there won’t be enough synergy to consider them a TI contender.
How to qualify (up to 10 entries for each bettor)
Fill out the form above and send a valid 4-leg parlay betslip/s for a share at the big prize pool!
- Must contain a 4-leg (or more) parlay featuring at least 1 esports + 3 other other sports during the promo period (July 22 – August 20).
- Minimum bet: 0.001 BTC.
- Odds requirement: 1.40 or higher on all legs in the parlay.
- Bet types only allowed for the promo: totals (over/under), spread, moneyline.
- No alternate lines allowed.
- Deadline of entries: August 20, 2019, 12 AM EST.
- If players would like to make a parlay with lines on the same esports league/tournaments, please contact Nitrogen Sports via email ([email protected]) or create a Nitrogen Sports support ticket for further assistance.
- This promo is open to all active and new players.
- Examples of a 4-leg parlay allowed for the contest:
1 esports + 3 other sports, 2 esports + 2 other sports, 3 esports + 1 other sports.
- All entries are invalid until verification; we will announce at the soonest possible time the valid entries.
- The prize pool will be paid in Bitcoin free bets.
- If Team Liquid, OG, and Evil Geniuses do not win The International 2019, we will give out 0.25 BTC* to valid players instead of 1 BTC*.
- The prize pool will be shared with all valid entries.
- Each player can submit up to ten (10) entries for a bigger share of the prize pool.
- Players who attempt to join the promo using multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- “Unique Betslips Rule” apply; if a betslip has already been used as an entry for this promo or another promo, that same betslip cannot be used as an entry.
- Free bets will be awarded within 48 hours after the conclusion of The International 2019.
- Users found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.