10 BTC* NBA x NHL Nitro Prop: Sweep or Seven
It’s the postseason in the NBA and NHL– high time for another Nitro Prop, the 10 BTC* NBA x NHL Nitro Prop: Sweep or Seven, where qualified users get a chance to win up to 10 BTC* in free bets.
If we see both the NBA and NHL Finals either conclude with sweeps or head to Game 7s, Nitrogen Sports will give away 10 BTC* or over $50,000!
To join, simply fill out the NBA x NHL Nitro Prop form above, follow all the guidelines and make sure to include a valid betslip link to qualify.
Two series sweeps or a pair of Game 7s in the NBA and NHL Stanley Cup Finals= 10 BTC* prize pool!
There can only be one team to take home the Larry O’Brien Trophy in the NBA. There can only be one team which will have the Lord Stanley Cup in a downtown parade.
Will those two squads win it all in similar fashion — either by demolishing their opponents via 4-0 sweeps or by victories in winner-take-all Game 7s? Either way, players are guaranteed to get a share of a huge prize pool if one of those props are hit.
There have been a handful of NBA Finals series that went the seven-game distance. LeBron James was even part of those two instances. His Cleveland Cavaliers came back from a 3-1 series deficit to take down the Golden State Warriors in 2016. In 2013, James led the Miami Heat to defeat the San Antonio Spurs in a classic seven-game series. James was also part of two of the nine sweeps that happened in NBA Finals history, as the Cavs were embarrassed in 2018 by the Warriors and by the Spurs way back in 2007.
In the NHL, Stanley Cup Finals sweeps have happened more compared to the NBA Finals. A total of 20 sweeps have happened since the NHL implemented the best-of-seven format back in 1939. The last time we saw a team bring out the brooms in the Stanley Cup Finals was in 1998, when the Detroit Red Wings blanked the Washington Capitals.
So, what if it doesn’t happen?
We got you covered. If both the NBA and NHL Finals do not end in sweeps or a Game 7s, Nitrogen will be giving away 0.06 BTC* for each game played during the finals in both leagues.
Example: If the NBA Finals ended in Game 6 and the NHL Finals went to a Game 7. That would give us a total of 13 games, which will be multiplied with 0.06 BTC*, resulting in a 0.78 BTC* prize pool!
*Note: For users to hit the Nitro Prop jackpot, both the NBA and NHL finals must go 4-0 (Sweep for both leagues) or both championship series must go 4-3 (Game 7s for both leagues).
The 10 BTC* prop is not hit if one league goes 4-3 (Game 7) and the other league goes 4-0 (Sweep). In this case, the secondary prop prize (0.06 BTC* times the number of games played in the finals) will be given away.
If you have some more questions about 10 BTC* NBA x NHL Nitro Prop: Sweep or Seven, you can read more about its qualification process and additional guidelines below.
NBA x NHL Nitro Prop Guidelines
How to qualify (up to 5 entries)
- Complete the 10 BTC* NBA x NHL Nitro Prop: Sweep or Seven form.
- Players must include a valid betslip link in their submission.
- Players must also have an active email address linked to their Nitro account.
- The betslip/s you submit must be a 4-LEG (or more) parlay featuring NBA and NHL lines during promo period. (April 13-May 27 or until the start of the NHL Finals).
- Minimum Bet: 0.002 BTC.
- Odds Requirement: 1.6 or higher on each and every legs of the parlay.
- Only these Bet Types will be accepted: futures, totals (over/under), spread and moneyline.
- No Alternate Lines allowed.
- Deadline of entries: May 27, 2019 9:00PM EST (time subject to change).
- All entries are invalid until verification; Nitrogen Sports will announce at the soonest possible time, the valid entries after all entries have been checked and verified and will be posted/updated in a blog post.
- Users who attempt to join the promo using multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- "Unique Betslips Rule” apply; if a betslip has already been used as an entry for this promo or another promo, that same betslip cannot be used as an entry.
- Users found circumventing promo rules will be disqualified from this promo and future promotions and offers.
- Previously banned users are disqualified. Among others, will add other details for this promo.