March Madness Bracket 2019: Win 1.3 BTC*!Bracket submission has been closed since March 21, 2019 at 12:15 pm ET.
For the second straight year, we’re bringing the madness over to Nitrogen Sports! Join the chaos of college basketball with our Nitrogen March Madness Bracket and win a share of the 1.3 BTC* (~$5,000) prize pool!
Starting March 17th, you can start making your March Madness picks and predictions for a shot at the lion’s share of the prize! Entry is free and everyone is invited to rock with us in our Big Dance contest!
As added bonus this year, we’re rewarding Nitrogen Sports’ active players with something special: double the prize for our existing depositing and betting players!
No need to worry if you’re new to Nitrogen, you are still qualified to win BTC free bets even without any betting activity on our site.
New to March Madness? Nitrogen Sports has the perfect March Madness guide for beginners, it can also serve as the perfect refresher course for other players getting back into the madness.
A number of schools are going to be heavily favored to win the tournament, but teams like the Duke Blue Devils, Gonzaga Bulldogs, North Carolina Tar Heels, and other high seeds aren’t locks to reach the deeper rounds. March is a crazy month, where logic often doesn’t apply, so the hope that a Cinderella team could win it all isn’t out of the realm of what’s possible.
Aiming for a perfect bracket is difficult but joining our March Madness Bracket Contest is easy! Make sure to follow all the guidelines so you’re qualified to win the BTC free bet credit!
Nitrogen Sports March Madness Bracket – General Guidelines
- Only players with a Nitro ID (Nitrogen Sports Account Number), User Name, Password and Email Address registered at nitrogensports.eu are allowed to join the contest.
- New players are also welcome so make sure to create an account today! New players can also opt to check out our March Madness guide if you need any clarifications regarding the tournament.
- Only 1 Bracket Entry per 1 Nitrogen Sports account.
- Multi-accounters will be banned from this contest and other promotions/contests. If found to have multiple entries from multi-accounting, those linked multiple accounts/entries will be flagged and disqualified.
- Players can start making their picks three hours after the announcement of the tournament field (Selection Sunday) on March 17, 2019.
- Deadline of Entries: March 21, 2019 at 12:15 PM US ET
- Players can make changes to their selections before the deadline (See Edit Bracket in bracket page).
- Players must predict total combined score of the NCAA Championship Game. This information will be used to determine the winner in the event of a point-score tie after grading. If a player fails to predict a total combined score, this will result in a loss in any tie-break scenario.
Bracket Scoring Guidelines
- Players will earn points based on correct predictions of winning teams in the 2019 NCAA basketball tournament.
- Points earned for each correct prediction increase as the tournament progresses (Maximum of 192 points for a perfect bracket, or when all predictions are correct).
- The four (4) play-in games (“First Four”) are not counted in this Bracket Contest.
- First Round – 1 point (32 total points max).
- Second Round – 2 points (32 total points max).
- Sweet Sixteen – 4 points (32 total points max).
- Elite Eight – 8 points (32 total points max).
- Final Four – 16 points (32 total points max).
- Championship – 32 points (max).
- At the end of March Madness 2019, the scores will be computed and winners will be declared with the Top 50 ranked players getting a share of the prize pool (See Prize Pool Breakdown below).
- All prizes for the Nitrogen Sports March Madness Bracket 2019 will be paid in Bitcoin free bets at nitrogensports.eu.
- Active players will receive double the prize allotted for the Top 50 ranked players; Active players are defined as Nitrogen Sports users that have made a bet of at least 0.01 BTC (aggregate) from March 1 to March 21, 2019.
- New players will receive the prize allotted for the Top 50 ranked players; New players are defined as Nitrogen Sports users who have not made a deposit of at least 0.01 BTC (aggregate) from March 1 to 21, 2019.
- In the event of any tie for any spot, the following tie-breaker rules will be applied (using the total combined final score prediction);
- Tie-breaker #1 – Closest to total points scored by both teams in the Finals
- Tie-breaker #2 – Number of points scored in the Final Four
- Tie-breaker #3 – Number of points in Elite Eight
- Tie-breaker #4 – Number of points in Sweet Sixteen
- Tie-breaker #5 – Number of points in Second Round
- Tie-breaker #6 – Number of points in First Round
- If still tied after the first six tie-break processes, shared prize pool (combined prize for involved spots in the payout board).
- Winners will be notified via support ticket and/or email.
- BTC free bet credit will be awarded after 48 hours after the final game of March Madness 2019 and after verification of all entries and winners.