Here’s How To Unlock Your Account
There are three ways to access your Nitrogen Account:
- Your unique account link.
- A username and password that you’ve linked to your account.
- A username and password, along with Two Factor Authentication.
If you’re locked out of your account, first identify which way you usually log in. Here are some common reasons why you could be locked out:
- If you usually log in with your account link only, your computer’s cookies may have been cleared, or you could be logging in from a different browser or computer
- You may have forgotten your username or password
- Your Two-Factor Authentication provider may not be working correctly
If one of these things has happened, the fastest way to let us know is to email [email protected] from the email address associated with the affected account. Please include the following details:
- Your account (Satoshi) number
- Your username if you have one – note that this may be different than your name in the chat
- The bitcoin wallet address to which you sent your deposit
Once we receive the email, we will confirm your account and, if it all checks out, reset your password or send you the account link. If you’ve accidentally transferred bitcoin into your new, temporary account, don’t worry! You can transfer any of your deposits into your real account once you have access again.
Learn about Bitcoin at Nitrogen Sports Blog. We also publish different guides on sports and esports betting, casino, and poker.